Endevor Matrix Creasing machine
The Endevor Matrix creasing machine has been built using cast iron throughout insuring build quality and durability. All parts are protected by special scratch and acid resistant paint.
Two models are available:-
Normal & Super (each model can have feeders fitted at any time depending on run lengths )
The difference is the working speed
Production varies according to the creasing number.
For the normal model about 3500 copies per hour (based on A4 sheet single crease)
For the super model about 7000 copies per hour (based on A4 sheet single crease)
As an option it is possible to request diffent perforating tools
Tool replacement is very quick
- Maximum working width 500 mm.
- ENDEVOR is a new designed machine, easy and practical set-up ensures little or no waste is generated when handling printed matter. Designed to process even minimal numbers of copies, in especially fast times, it is especially suitable for creasing paper printed on digital machines.
- ENDEVOR is extremely easy to use; sheets are inserted manually and fed through automatically.
- Computerized control allows programming of up to 50 different channels, each of which can contain a maximum of 100 creasing positions (stations).
- The machine is equipped with a creasing comb for paper up to 250 g., and special creasing tools or perforating combs are available on request.Connectable with following MODULAR FEEDERS:
- FR 52
- PERFORATING TOOLS
|Technical specifications||ENDEVOR||ENDEVOR SUPER|
|Length||1000 mm||1000 mm|
|width||1000 mm||1000 mm|
|high||1100 mm||1100 mm|
|Type of crease||Matrix||Matrix|
|Maximum quantity creases any program||100||100|
|Minimum distance between creases||0.1 mm||0.1 mm|
|Working table size||560 x 380 mm||510mm|
|Maximum sheet Width||510 mm||510 mm|
|Minimum Sheet Width||10 mm||10 mm|
|Maximum Sheet Length||5000 mm||5000 mm|
|Minimum Sheet Length||120 mm||120 mm|
|Maximum paper weight||400 g||400 g|
|Minimum Paper Weight||80 g||80 g|
|Speed copies (1 crease A4)||2500/h||6500/h|